Are you thinking of installing an air conditioner in your condo in Singapore? Typically condo aircon installation is to look most considering the brands, installation, and piping work compared to other residential. Cause, it needs to give concealed piping working, and the space might be very large and it will be the different size of rooms, halls, etc., So Here we give a quick guide to help you make the best decision for your home to take the best installation and get the best cooling in the high temperature of Singapore.
Things to check before buying a new Aircon for a condo in Singapore?
For a condo, there are a few things you need to check before making your purchase of an aircon.
- First, make sure that the air conditioner is the right size for your condo. If it is too big or too small, it will not be efficient and will end up costing you more money in the long run.
- The second is to consider aircon types. For a condo, a split type of aircon is most preferred but if you need any ceiling type of aircon, you could get expert advice before engaging with the installation.
- The third thing to consider is the price. Air conditioners can range in price based on the size of the aircon, So Make sure to set a budget before you start to purchase so that you don’t overspend.
- Fourth, check to see if the air conditioner has a good warranty. It will protect you in case of anything any issues in the unit. The warranty is helpful with that you.
- Fifth, make sure that the company you purchase the air conditioner from is reputable and has a good track record. Professionals have only high-quality aircon with the best materials . and we could get professional service with them.
- Sixth, Choose the best top energy-efficient aircon brands so that we could save electricity.
Installing an air conditioner in your condo can be a great way to stay cool and comfortable during the hot Singapore summer. So, By following these simple tips, you can be sure that you will find the perfect air conditioner for your condo in Singapore.
Why is condo aircon installation complicated?
If you live in a condominium in Singapore or would like to install the aircon for the condo, you may have noticed that the process of installing an air conditioner can be a bit more complicated than in a typical home. This is because condominiums have certain regulations that must be followed in order to ensure the safety of all residents. Here are some of the reasons why condo aircon installation is more complicated in Singapore:
- Condominiums typically have strict rules and regulations regarding the installation of any type of electrical equipment. This is to ensure the safety of all residents and to prevent any potential fires.
- In order to install an air conditioner in a condominium, you must first obtain approval from the condominium management. This can be a time-consuming process, as you will need to submit a formal request and provide all of the necessary documentation.
- Once you have obtained approval from the condominium management, you will need to hire a professional installer. This is because most condominiums do not allow residents to perform electrical work themselves.
- The professional installer will need to obtain a permit from Singapore. This permit is required for any type of electrical work in a condominium.
- The professional installer will also need to follow all of the condominium’s rules and regulations regarding the installation of air conditioners. This can include obtaining permission from your neighbors, as well as ensuring that the air conditioner is installed in a safe and secure manner.
As you can see, there are a number of reasons why condo aircon installation is more complicated in Singapore. However, by following the steps above, you can ensure that the process goes smoothly and your air conditioner
Additionally, Tips to maintain our condo Aircon after the installation :
Singapore is a hot and humid country and air-conditioning is a necessity for most of us. If you are a first-time air-conditioner owner, you may not know how to go about maintaining your air-conditioner. Here are some tips on how to maintain your air-conditioner so that it will last longer and work more efficiently.
- Clean the air-conditioner regularly
The first thing you need to do is to clean the air-conditioner regularly. This includes cleaning the filters and the outdoor unit. dirt and dust can build up over time and if not cleaned, can cause the air-conditioner to work less efficiently.
- Get it serviced regularly
Just like any other electrical appliance, your air-conditioner needs to be serviced regularly. This is to ensure that it is working properly and to prevent any potential problems. Servicing also helps to prolong the lifespan of your air-conditioner.
- Use it wisely
Using your air-conditioner wisely can also help to prolong its lifespan. For example, you should not use the air-conditioner all day and night. Also, try to set the temperature a few degrees higher than usual as this will help to save energy.
By following these simple tips, you can help to ensure that your air-conditioner lasts longer and works more efficiently.
So, we hope the above guidelines are most useful to you when you decide to install the aircon in the condo and aircon maintenance tips after the completion of installation.
Letscool aircon is here to provide the installation and service for a condo in Singapore. We have well-qualified and certified technicians, so we ensure to provide the best service for our customers. For more details, please feel free to ask our experts at 9450 7178 (installation) and 9862 3678 (service).